Friday, December 19, 2008

Downtown Calling

It's been a long time since i went to Kuala Lumpur and tonight i shall go there.I'm quite excited to this trip as it's been a year since the last time i step there.With the year end sale going right now i found that right now is the best time to hit downtown Kuala Lumpur.I can not wait to window shopping around the famous shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur.for me, my favorite place to go are Bukit Bintang walk, Midvalley megamall and Suria KLCC. i'm not planning to shop till drop just going to visit my friends there.The shopping temptation is hard to resist but then i'm already way out the budget for this month. I really have to control from buying ridiculously expensive goods as there are more important things that i really need to settle. I think i can do that.i will be using Airasia tonight and this will be the first time i will be using the lowfare flight and the most talk about company right now in Malaysia.i hope i will have a good time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

berkata-kata lah sesuka hati....

Jom Share