Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gone but not forever

Yesterday was the last day I worked. Today I woke up and felt happy but empty. Happy because I can sleep more and no more tiring day. Somehow I felt empty as I knew the remaining holiday will be bored as nothing much to do not like when I was working. The past 2 months and half I worked there was an enjoyable and memorable experience I had. I make new friends while earn some extra cash. I also learned a lot from there, learned about coffee business, relationships among co-workers and the value of money .I thanked all the people there that helped me a lot while i was working and learning there and hope I shall meet them again in the future. What I get from there surely can help to live in this world. Little by little; I become the man that I need to be.To Seri MH Ummi SDN. BHD. and the people in BT 14, work and remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

berkata-kata lah sesuka hati....

Jom Share