Saturday, May 29, 2010

Obviously for Arsenal fan..Guns for Fabregas

I found this on soccernet.Really fun and hillarious. Football is funny you know. Some people just don't see it like that.
 Enjoy


When Barcelona target Cesc Fabregas determinedly tramped into Arsene Wenger's office this week to demand that Arsenal allow him to return to his boyhood club, few expected he would emerge profoundly moved by the experience.
"It is probably the greatest conversation I have had with someone in my life," Cesc declared. A statement that left the rest of us wondering just exactly what the silver-tongued Gunners boss might have said to his protege and slightly jealous that we weren't invited to such a momentous event.
Luckily, this column has its grubby little fingers in many pies and can exclusively reveal that Wenger's mind trick went something like this:
Fabregas: I'm off!
Wenger: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. You do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy... er... I mean football.
Fabregas: I'll never join you!
Wenger: If you only knew the power of the Arsenal. Pat Rice never told you what happened to your father.
Fabregas: He told me enough.
Wenger: I am your father.
Fabregas: No. No. That's not true! That's impossible!
Wenger: Search your feelings. You know it to be true.


p/s he quote one of the famous line in movies history, Darth Vader.hahahah.Anyway, personal opinion is that Fabregas should not go to Barcelona yet. Wait for it first. Time will come. Just not yet. I'm not an Arsenal fan but i speak in terms of football fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

berkata-kata lah sesuka hati....

Jom Share