Sunday, March 20, 2011

Not just waiting..but also whining like a sore loser..like always


My greatest friends are my past, present and future
They are the one who shape my life
They are the one who rule my life
They are formed by choice
Not just by luck
Not just by fate
Choice that I made
Choice that I regret
Choice that I grateful
Choice that I fight for

Once they are far
Once they are near

For whatever reason they may have
For whatever fact they may present
For whatever situation they may at

I will always be here
I will always be like this
I will always be this way

For I know where I stand
For I know where I will be
For I know where my place
For I know where will I go

I am grateful for all my friends
Thank you so much
The past, present and future
They are my greatest friends
I regret for the things I never did
I regret for the things I ever did
I regret for the things I shall do

But anyway
Thank you
My greatest friends,
My past, present and future
My greatest enemy,
My hatred and anger

No comments:

Post a Comment

berkata-kata lah sesuka hati....

Jom Share