Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday My Dear

Happy 24th Birthday

Although I can't wish you a happy birthday in person; I will spend the whole day with happy thoughts of you.
I am wishing you all the best in the year to come.
May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors.
And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come.
I am counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds for us to be together
stepping, walking, running, climbing
the stairs of life in pursuit of success
with you by my side, forever, until the end of Time
I am thanking God today for giving you all these years
for me to see your smile, laughter
for brightening my darkest hour
for pick me in my heaviest fall
Today another year pass by
with sweet 24
you'll be the best there is
Happy Birthday To You
May God Bless You Always
May God Bless Us All the time

2 comments:

  1. oo..yaAllah,terharunya.thanks sayang..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kawan' your sayang 'Jul 11, 2012, 3:46:00 PM

    oh my God,sweetnyer gewe 'your sayang '.....kawin cpt2 la...hikhik

    ReplyDelete

berkata-kata lah sesuka hati....

Jom Share