Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The glass of life



The glass of life .an iconic symbolism of the realm of reality. i must admit, there are some points in my life where I just felt to give it all up. But still, thankful to Allah for always put strength in my heart, put believe and wisdom in my mind. It is a fact of life that human will always wanted wants the best of them. I did not have much money in the bank. I don’t know what lies in front of me. I don’t know how things have unraveled before me. Who could have thought that I would be here, right here, right now, doing this thing? Who could have taught I would have met all the people that I have met? Who could have thought I would be seeing all the places that I had gone? Yes, I may not have the best jobs. I may not have the best plan for the future, I also have gone to other exciting places. Yes, I have gone through a lot. Yes, I myself more than once doubt myself. For all the things that I have done, I always keep remember that I will not blame others as it was all done by me and myself alone is the one to blame for. For some reasons that beyond human mind, God work in a mysterious way. All are in His plan anyway. Thankful for everything that He had and will give me. Who am I to judge the All Mighty work? For I who always have to seek His Forgiveness and do everything that He says.

For now I have myself. I can never see what lies in front of me.The world can change in just a blink of an eye. Whether you take the left of right? you yourself decide what the outcome and only you will know the taste of it. I appreciate all the people around me, in the past, present and hopefully in the future. I would be lying if I said I never once just want to give up everything.  Sometimes we can find that in our life, Hope is just a cruel word. Sometimes we will see that Reality is the best dream killer. And perhaps, perhaps, one day we might find that we are just too lucky to be alive.
For now, let’s just sit, smile for what happen, appreciate all the beauty in this God creation world and live this short life. For us, the real world is waiting when we close our eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

berkata-kata lah sesuka hati....

Jom Share